You see them at business celebrations, at Chamber events, on the news and out in the community. They are dedicated to helping new and existing members. A friendly face, a joyful welcome, a volunteer – who are these outstanding individuals?
They are the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors.
The Ambassadors are one of the Chamber’s most visible volunteer groups. This energetic group represents the Chamber and local businesses by attending ribbon cutting celebrations groundbreakings, and other commemorative events. They greet new members and assist at our major events. Below details the role as a Chamber Ambassador:
- Must have been a Chamber member in good standing for at least one year
- Attend a monthly luncheon – third Tuesday of the month
- Annual investment of $185, applied to costs of monthly luncheon and other activities (prorated based on month you join)
- Attend a minimum of 2 events OR ribbon cuttings a month.
- Free entrance to all Finally Fridays and After Hours networking events
- Invitations to VIP only events from Chamber member businesses
- Opportunity to network with fellow Ambassadors
- Opportunity to volunteer at major Chamber events
- Enhance your career and community knowledge by participating in the program
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings
- Networking Events
- Special Chamber Events
- New Member Welcomes
- Silver name tag provided by the Chamber
Looking to get involved with the business community? Join us as an Ambassador.
Contact Kathleen Privette at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to become a Chamber Ambassador.