It’s time to celebrate with a Ribbon Cutting!
In celebration of new business openings, change of locations, renovations or other major accomplishments, the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce offers free ribbon cuttings for members on location. This is a great opportunity to create a media event with photos of you and the big scissors on your big day.
- Ribbon cutting celebrations should be scheduled at minimum two weeks’ notice.
- Chamber Ambassadors are invited and encouraged to attend.*
- Chamber staff will arrive at your location 10 minutes before the scheduled ribbon cutting.
- The ribbon will be cut at the scheduled time.
- You will be presented with a plaque (if applicable), and provided you an opportunity to address the audience in a brief announcement of your celebration.
- We bring the scissors and ribbon. If you wish to use your own supplies, please let us know.
- Refreshments or snacks provided by you are optional.*
*There may be updates to this information regarding COVID-19 restrictions. Please inquire with Kathleen about any changes.
Call Kathleen Privette, Director of Events to discuss your celebration and schedule a date. We ask that you provide at least two weeks’ notice for the ribbon cutting. Please note we do not hold ribbon cuttings on weekends or after work hours.
Kathleen can be reached at (218) 740-3745 or kprivette*AT*duluthchamber.com.