The voice of business since 1870, the Chamber serves as the premier advocate for commerce and industry by facilitating collaboration between the leaders of business, government, education, labor, and the greater community. We actively create innovative opportunities for business to advance within local and regional economies. Committed to moving business forward, the Chamber is the community’s leading business resource and advocate.
Because membership in the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce offers numerous benefits and keeps business owners on top of important, ever-changing issues within our community and local marketplace, we have come up with an easy acronym for you to remember these benefits: NAME.
In today’s business world, leaders prefer to make transactions with those they trust. Get to know people who can help you grow your business – that’s the goal of networking. Chamber members enjoy year-round opportunities to meet colleagues and potential business prospects at various events that serve to connect your business to others in the community. The Chamber’s extensive event calendar features a sophisticated array of leadership and celebratory events, advocacy initiatives, monthly networking opportunities, young professionals programming, and regular educational offerings.
- OVER 130 EVENTS HELD ANNUALLY
- Continued online presence and referrals through the Chamber Business Directory
- Showcase your business through high-profile Chamber marketing and event sponsorships
The Chamber provides business advocacy by raising awareness of the critical issues that affect the business community, and assisting in the creation of solutions. We ensure the voice of business is heard, and are here to be your most resolute advocate. Contact us when you have questions on issues that affect your business, and we can help guide you to the proper resources.
- Annual action plan, detailing our Chamber’s key advocacy initiatives for the year. click here to read our 2021 priorities.
- Minnesota’s largest regional citizen lobbying event at the State Capitol – Duluth & St. Louis County at the Capitol Days
- non-partisan political forums
- public policy feedback
- military affairs task force
- issue-driven surveys
Consumers are 49 percent more likely to think favorably of a business and 80 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from a company that is a member of the local chamber of commerce. Marketing with the Duluth Chamber awards you unique opportunities to showcase your business to our 1,000 members. With various affordable options on our website, in our printed network mailers, or in our weekly email newsletter, there is sure to be a way to spread the word that fits within your budget. New members receive a plethora of complimentary advertising simply for joining.
- Complimentary press release routing to 20 local media outlets
- Ribbon cutting celebrations. Chamber staff and ambassadors join your organization to celebrate your milestones, awards, and successes. A photo of your ribbon cutting is published in the Xpress newsletter, and a video or photo is shared to our social media.
- Opportunity to be featured in our acclaimed Duluthian magazine
- Enhanced marketing options at affordable prices
Learn about business-related topics, such as marketing, conflict management, human resources, and leadership at our free educational series taught by local business leaders. Join us for energizing lunch and learns to network with other business professionals and hear from an inspiring community speaker, or explore our sophisticated leadership programming and conferences.
- Leadership training, programs and events
- Free educational offerings taught by local business leaders
- Informative lunch and learn events
Our staff is here to help you make the most of your Chamber membership. Your success is our success.
Have questions on how membership can benefit your organization? Contact us today!