We are facing extraordinary challenges in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Governor Walz has declared a State of Emergency in Minnesota.
Currently, Duluth and St. Louis County at the Capitol events on March 18 and 19 are the only planned cancellations. Upcoming Chamber events which fall within the State of Emergency dates, will be evaluated based on the opportunity for postponement, alternate viewing/steaming capabilities, or a full cancellation if necessary.
Notifications will be sent to registered guests as we near those events.
It is important to emphasize that commerce must continue. Here are some ways you can financially support our community and economy:
- Local businesses are working diligently to keep their spaces sanitized and safe. Retailers, restaurants, and other businesses remain open.
- Shop stores online
- Frequent restaurant take out or delivery options
- Purchase gift cards to use at a later date
- Share the message that local outlets are still open
- Be present on social media, encourage our small businesses online
Our first priority is your health and safety. We appreciate your support and flexibility as we navigate this global emergency together. Continue to find resources and local businesses:
Support Local Businesses
Many local business are sharing their updates here:
During times of uncertainty, our chamber remains committed to providing your business resources to guide you. Follow the link to articles, information, and tools you can share with your staff and use for your company.