You have an ideal opportunity to, at one convenient time and place, attend our Candidate Forum featuring Duluth City Council and Duluth School Board candidates. The Forum will take place at the Duluth Playhouse’s Underground Theater, located in The Depot, at 506 West Michigan Street.
The leadership teams at the Duluth News Tribune and the Chamber are collaborating to offer you this timely Forum: Friday, October 13, convening at 9:00 a.m. and concluding at 12:05 p.m. Candidates will appear in the following order:
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. – Duluth City Council – At Large
- 9:45 a.m. to 10:25 a.m. – Duluth City Council – District 2 & District 4
- 10:25 a.m. to 10:40 a.m. – Break and Restaging
- 10:40 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. – Duluth School Board – At Large
- 11:25 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. – Duluth School Board – District 1 & District 4
You are welcome to attend a single segment of the Forum or to remain with us for the entire offering. The Forum is free. No registration is required.
Chuck Frederick, the Tribune’s talented Editorial Page Editor, and I will co-facilitate the Forum. Chuck and I are looking forward to doing so. We have facilitated similar candidate forums in recent years.
I welcome your input regarding the questions we will ask the candidates. Please share with me your proposed question. I can be reached at email@example.com or you can simply reply to this email. I will do my best to incorporate your question into the Forum.
I look forward to seeing you October 13 at the Underground Theater .
David Ross, President & CEO