The voice of business since 1870, the Chamber serves as the premier advocate for commerce and industry by facilitating interaction among the fields of business, government, education, labor, and the greater community. We actively create innovative opportunities for business to advance within local and global economies. Committed to moving business forward, the Chamber is the community’s leading business resource and advocate.
Because membership in the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce offers numerous benefits and keeps business owners on top of important, ever-changing issues within our community and local marketplace, we have come up with an easy acronym for you to remember those benefits: NAME.
Consumers are 49 percent more likely to think favorably of a business and 80 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from a company that is a member of the local chamber of commerce. Chamber members have multiple opportunities to meet colleagues and potential business prospects at events that will connect your business to others in the community.
- Over 130 events held annually. Click here to view our full event calendar.
- Promote your business through an array of event sponsorship opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
The Chamber provides business advocacy by raising awareness of the critical issues that affect the business community, and assisting in the creation of solutions. Contact us when you have questions on issues that affect your business and we can help guide you to the proper resources.
- Each year, we release an Action Plan that lists our key advocacy initiatives. Click here to read our 2020 priorities.
- Effective regional citizen lobbying event at the State Capitol – Duluth & St. Louis County at the Capitol.
- Military Affairs Task Force
- Non-partisan Political Forums
- Public policy feedback
- Issue-driven surveys
Access your target market with countless opportunities to advertise to our 1,050 members. With various affordable options on our website, in our printed network mailers, or in our weekly newsletter, there is sure to be a way to spread the word that fits within your marketing budget.
- Complimentary press release routing to 20 local media outlets
- Ribbon cutting celebrations. Chamber staff and Ambassadors join your organization to celebrate your milestones, awards, and successes. A photo of your ribbon cutting is published in the Xpress Newsletter, and a video or photo is shared to our social media.
- Cost-effective advertising opportunities
Learn about business-related topics, such as marketing, conflict management, human resources and leadership with free educational offerings taught by local business leaders.
- Leadership training, programs and events
- Free educational offerings taught by local business leaders
- Timely and relevant print publications: Duluthian Magazine and Chamber Xpress
- Informative lunch and learn events
Our staff is here to help you make the most of your Chamber membership. Your success is our success. Contact us today to discuss your membership: (218) 722-5501 or email@example.com.