The Voice of business since 1870, the Chamber serves as the premier advocate for commerce and industry by facilitating interaction among business, government, education, labor and the greater community. We actively create innovative opportunities for business to advocate within local and global economies. Committed to moving business forward, the Chamber is the community’s leading business resource and advocate.
Because membership in the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce offers numerous benefits and keeps business owners on top of important, ever-changing issues within our community and local marketplace, we have come up with an easy acronym for you to remember those benefits: NAME.
Meet colleagues and potential business prospects at Chamber events that will connect your business to others in the community.
- 115 events held annually
- View our calendar to find upcoming events
- 2016 New Member Mixer event video
Reach your policy connection to the community by contacting us when you have questions that affect your business. Whether at the city, county or state level, we are available to guide and provide you with the information you need.
- Effective regional citizen lobbying event at the State Capitol
- Military Affairs Task Force
- Non-partisan Political Forums
- Public policy feedback
- Issue-driven surveys
Access your target market with countless opportunities to advertise to our 1,100 members. With various affordable options on our website, in our printed network mailers, or in our weekly newsletter, there is sure to be a way to spread the word that fits within your marketing budget.
- Free press release routing to 20 local media outlets
- Ribbon cutting celebrations
- Cost-effective advertising opportunities
Learn about business-related topics, such as marketing, conflict management, human resources and leadership with free educational offerings taught by local business leaders.
- Leadership training, programs and events
- Free educational offerings taught by local business leaders
- Timely and relevant print publications
- Informative lunch and learn events
Chamber membership does not need to be overwhelming. Make sure to focus on those benefits that specifically pertain to what you are looking to get out of your membership. Questions? Contact us today to discuss your membership: (218) 722-5501.